Time is always on our minds. Our day is run by it; our lives are measured by it. It is no different when it comes to relationships. We hope things will change with time, heal with time, and grow with time.
Since so much of our experience here on earth is based around our concept of time, here's what I want you to know about relationships as it pertains to time.
- There is no substitute for time. Time is an important aspect of relationships.
- It takes time to get to know someone. Plain and simple.
- It takes time to figure out what traits and behaviors you can accept in a mate and which ones you cannot. Acceptance is a process as well as a choice/decision.
- It takes time to feel safe revealing your less than desirable traits with a significant other.
- In time, all your secrets will be revealed.
- Over time, you will discover something new about yourself and your partner. People are always evolving over time so there is always something new to learn.
- Healthy relationships continue to deepen and mature as time goes by.
- Time is deceiving--sometimes time flies by and sometimes time stands still. Make every minute count.
- You never know how much more time you will have--to love someone, to spend time with someone, to enjoy life to the fullest. Be grateful for the time you have to do so.
- Make sure you take the time everyday to let people know how much you love, appreciate and celebrate them.
So go out and make the most if it, time that is.
If you or someone you know wants to create a strong and intimate relationship with the person you love, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm here to help. I provide personalized guidance and coaching. And if you want to start right now, go and purchase The Pathway to Love at-home program. You don’t need to wait. You can begin the process today. Take advantage of the opportunity receive the support and guidance you deserve.
As always, I’m here to support you in creating strong and intimate relationships.
P.S. And don't forget to catch my radio/TV show Pathways to Love w'Julie Orlov LIVE every Sunday 1:30pm PST on LATalkLive!
Julie Orlov, psychotherapist, speaker, and author of The Pathway to Love: Create Intimacy and Transform Your Relationships through Self-Discovery
Retrieve Your FREE Relationship Assessment Quiz and see if YOUR Relationship is on track at www.julieorlov.com/quiz
Create Relationships in Your Life That Work — learn more at www.julieorlov.com